Professional Landscapers In Peterborough
Transform Your Gardens Into The Beautiful Outdoor Living Space You’ve Always Dreamed Of
Creative Landscaping: Creating Beautiful Outdoor Spaces
Landscaping Peterborough is a full-service landscape design, hardscape build & maintenance contractor that has a reputation for excellence in designing unique outdoor living spaces, working on domestic landscaping projects and transforming them into a beautiful reality
Top Rated Landscaper Services In Peterborough
A Local Peterborough Landscaping Contractor You Can Trust
We Promise To Complete Your Landscaping Services
Project Work On Time & On Budget
Proudly Serving Peterborough, Cambs
Peterborough in Cambridgeshire, is a great city in the east of England. Pboro is a medieval city with a rich heritage. Its well known for its 12th and 13th century cathederal. Peterborough Cathederal is a fine example of a medieval gothic facade and is one of many historic attractions in the city. The Bronze Age settlement of Flag Fen and the Elizabethan grandeur of Burghley House are well known to us and local residents alike. From culture to sport, The Posh, the local professional football team, otherwise known as Peterborough United play their home matches at the Weston Homes Stadium.
As local landscape and garden designers we draw on local inspiration from both the past and the present so whether you’re looking for a splendid formal garden design that takes inspiration from Elton Hall or simply looking for a lawn to rival the local Peterborough bowling greens then we can help.
We have worked in the following local areas of Peterborough: Eastgate, New Fletton, Woodston, Old Fletton, Eastfield, Fengate, Millfield, Orton Longueville, Westwood, New England
8:00 AM – 6.00 PM
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 1.00 PM
Most frequent landscaping questions and answers
Landscapers generally work in residential and commercial settings improving and enhancing outdoor living spaces for clients.
Landscapers do this by designing new gardens features, constructing and maintenance like pruning, mowing, mulching, edging, fertilising, testing soil, aerating, etc.
Garden landscaping usually costs from between £3,000 to £50,000.
The price depends on the size of the garden, the materials used and the complexity of the project.
- Assess your site and your garden design.
- Decide whether to DIY or hire a professional landscaper.
- Clear the site.
- Level the ground. This is an important task as without a level ground, any landscaping materials such as patio and decking can’t go down.
- Select hard landscaping materials that will stand the test of time. Looking for and choosing potential materials is one of the more enjoyable parts of landscaping a garden.
- Plan for wet ground and control damp. If your land does have waterlogging issues, then you may need to consider adding drains.
- Plan your planting. This is the fun part, and plants, trees and any shrubbery should come next on the list, ahead of adding any garden lawns.
- Consider your climate. Working with your garden’s aspect, soil type and climate is a must and if you live in a dryer climate or want to plant in a more low-maintenance and eco-friendly manner.
- Create different areas within the outoor space. For example, an outdoor kitchen area and vegetable plot or herb garden.
- Think about privacy. Screen off areas with structures like pergolas or through planting schemes.
Of course, our Peterborough Gardening Services experts are able to offer advice on the following:
- Ground maintenance winter, summer, autumn and spring
- Tree surgery
- Winter Gritting Services
- Landscaping home / business properties